Wednesday 7 November 2012

Braga coach defends Nani


Braga coach Jose Peseiro has defended underfire Manchester United winger Nani.

The 25-year-old has been in and out of the team and Peseiro - who worked with the wide man at Sporting Lisbon - wants to see Nani get back to his best form. 

"I don't know why Nani is not playing now," Peseiro said of a player he suggested needs considerable "emotional contact" with his managers. 

"I know the team is good and that United have not just 11 but 20 players at the same level. It is difficult to play there. 

"But I don't know if the problem is to do with his contract or if the manager has less confidence in him. He is not well at this moment. 

"I would like it if he played tomorrow and played well - without scoring against us! 

"I hope he finishes this season very well. It is important for Nani and for our national team."

No comments:

Post a Comment